May 6, 2011

Magnolia Chapter 10 -- Beefcake! Beefcake!

I suspect after this chapter, Sui is going to gain some new fans.  I didn't expect to see a different side of Sui, so this chapter was a happy surprise and I heap praise upon Naked Ape for developing Sui this way.

Oh!  And thanks to Ichigo Stars for help with the title page!
Links to Magnolia Chapter 10:  (Zip) (PDF)
Spoiler Alert!  Spoilers Ahead!
My Thoughts on this Chapter:
Sui...oh my...so, can we also have the side series "Sui" or maybe just a short omake?  So...why can Ayato abdicate so Sui can be king?  What's going on with that?  Anyhow, I look forward to learning more about Sui.

This chapter made me laugh hysterically.  I kept thinking "Beefcake! Beefcake!"  The gap between Ayato and Sui is vast.  Ayato should just give up and be a girl.  Where's Hugo?  Surely he's got to show up sweaty and bare-chested, preferably chopping wood or something along those lines.  It would be a beautiful cliched moment!  Buwhahahaha!!!

Next up is Yukarism chapter 5.  I promise the chapter will be o.0