Crimson Flower Needs You!Here's list of the volunteers we currently need:
- Translator -- We need an advanced level Japanese to English Translator to work on one-shots and new series. The minimum commitment is one chapter or oneshot per month.
- Typesetters -- Experienced is preferred, but it you have a natural knack for it, we'll gladly take you. Patience is a must. There are lots of typesetting dry spells.
- Translation QC -- Mid level Japanese knowledge is fine, though advanced level is preferred. I need folks to check the translations to make sure they are accurate.
- Proofreaders/ QC -- Must be proficient in English and have strong knowledge of grammar and spelling. You will be accepted or rejected based upon the quality of your introduction email.
- Redraw Artist/Image Editors -- I need a couple of experienced redraw artists to work on one-shots and our series
- Cleaners -- No prior scanlation experience is needed. If you already have working knowledge of Photoshop I (Kuroneko003) am willing to train you. People who are new to cleaning, consult this tutorial first to make sure you are familiar enough with Photoshop: http://senbonzakura.kageyoshi.net/beginners-start-here/
If you don't have Photoshop, Adobe offers a free version of Photoshop CS2, which is good enough to work on our projects! Link