May 3, 2011

Omari's Sister is Recruiting!

Wanna join Omari's Sister?  We're looking for some new blood to help out.  This time, though, I am looking for people with some experience.  Here's what I need:
  • Folks who can do redraws and clone stamping
  • QC/Proofreaders (if you know Japanese, that's a bonus!)
  • Translation QC and script writing
  • Typesetter (you need to know some Japanese) -- this is one a month or less.
  • Precleaner (must be have certain software or be willing to purchase certain software)
If you are interested, please send me (Kuroneko003) an e-mail via the contact link at the top of the blog (all other communication will be ignored).  Redraw and clone stamping people have some samples ready and be prepared to be tested.  Please only apply if you really have at least 4-hours a week to volunteer.

If you are interested in becoming a volunteer at Omari's Sister but have no experience, you can still contact me to.  As long as you have time, enthusiasm, Photoshop, and basic Photoshop skills, I can get you up and cleaning within a week.  Just be aware that at this time I may not be able to start training you immediately.  Also, if you want to help with translation, contact me.