Jul 22, 2013

Oneshot: "Ongaku ga Mieru Otoko" ("The Man who Could See Music") by Tsukiji Nao

FINALLY!!! It's done! Tsukiji Nao oneshots are a pain in the butt to letter. This oneshot in particular had A LOT of text and sound effects.  A big thanks goes out Kaito and Aricania for lettering this project. Also, a HUGE thanks to Jade for translating all that text!  The English adaptation is GORGEOUS!  Hooray for Jade!!! I think she really nailed this one!

This comes from the "Haikyo Shoujo" collection too. As you'll notice all the oneshots from that collection are connected by junk piles/ruins and hallucinations. This oneshot, in particular, has a nice life lesson -- one I recently learned myself.  I hope you all take comfort from this oneshot like I did.

And now onto the release!
Links to "Ogaku ga Mieru Otoko": (ZIP) (PDF)

Next up will be Ore to Atashi no Kareshima-sama chapter 5!