Feb 10, 2010

I've Got Lala DX 3

I have Lala DX 3!  I took a cursory look at each series and we will be releasing the series in order of the survey.
  1. Akagami no Shirayukhime Chp 18
  2. Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen Chp 15
  3. Ouran High School Host Club Chp 78 Omake
Update:  Actually, I've decided to release Orange Chocolate chp 4 before moving onto the Ouran omake.  Personally, I'm in no hurry for Ouran, but OC Chp 4 - 6 are really good. Orange Chocolate Chp 4 will be released soon after Ouran because I have completed about 40% of the editing.  After that I will continue onto Orange Chocolate Chp 5 and look into releasing some one-shots alternating between chapters.  Recall, the next issue of Lala DX will not be out until April 10th and Ouran 79 will not be out until March 24th, so I've got some time (unless I miraculously get a job).  Please send me your one-shot and short series requests.  As a reminder, here are the magazines I get:
  • Lala
  • Lala DX
  • Hana to Yume
  • Hana to Yume Extra
  • Asuka
  • Bessatsu Hana to Yume
  • Betsucomi (I quit getting Betsucomi after the Jan 2010 issue due to disinterest)