Dec 3, 2010

Hana to Yume Girly All-Star Calendar


Yay! Check out the lovely freebie calendar that comes with Hana to Yume issue 1/2011!  I will be making wallpaper after I get through with the high priority releases for this month.  Anyhow, if you want your own calendar to hang on your wall, buy yourself a copy of the magazine.  I bought mine at Sanseido Book Store.  Unfortunately, Amazon Japan doesn't stock Hana to Yume, so I can't provide you with a link.  Akadot, though, does stock the magazine, but it comes in stock 4 - 6 weeks after the Japanese release.  I will provide a link to Akadot when the magazine in in stock.

Anyhow...my favorite page is the "Hana to Akuma" illustration for January 2011.  Now if only the editors of Lala magazine would reconsider and put out a decent calendar.