Sep 4, 2012

"Ojousama no Untenshu" Chapter 5

Events are progressing in "Ojousama no Untenshu" and soon Sayaka will have to make a choice. I'm actually about to burst out of my skin because I want to get to chapter 7 and chapter 8 already. But we still have to get through chapter 6.  Anyhow, this is a cute chapter, though the path to cuteness requires a stop over with a character I want to slap the crap out of.  Heheh, but it wouldn't be any good if I didn't want to slap this dude. I think, though this chapter begins setting up for the final resolution of the story which most of you won't see coming.  Haha! Yes, there are a couple of twists, but if you consider Sayaka's personality, the ending is obvious.

Also, check out the many beautiful drawings of Narutaki.  Amrai, the translator, likes page 36. I like the drawing at the bottom of page 23 (going by the page number of the PDF). Page 26 is also adorable.

Enough of my rambling before I spoil the entire series.  On to the release!

Link to "Ojousama no Untenshu": (PDF)

Next up will either be "Magnolia" Chapter 25 or "Ojousama no Untenshu" chapter 6.