Jul 4, 2011

Summer and Fall Banners! Make Some, Please!

My banner has been highjacked by birdies AGAIN!  Yikes!  I've almost exhausted all of the excellent banners you guys made for Spring. Now it's time for some new banners and I'm turning to the community again for your creativity :). Please make us some wonderful banners for Summer and Fall. Remember that Fall will feature spooky short series and one-shots, so some spooky banners would be nice. The dimensions are 1050 pixels wide by 200 pixels high. Leave a 470 x 50 pixel area in the lower left for the menu bar. If you can, please send the image as a PSD so I can alter them if I need to. If you can't send a PSD, they you can send a JPEG or a PNG. You can send them to me via e-mail through the contact link in the main menu, or you can link to the image file via a comment to this post. If you need a piece of material to make your banner from me, just ask :). I look forward to seeing what you all come up with :).