Jul 21, 2011

"The Scarecrow of Oz" Chapter 3

I was planning to do a double release of chapters 3 and 4, but there was too much dialog and cuteness packed into this chapter that I got "Scarecrow of Oz" burn out.  Therefore, chapter 4 has been moved back to August and will be a low priority release, meaning that I'll finish it if I have time after all the other releases.

This chapter introduces the foulest witch of all, the Power Witch.  She's not nice but her beast familiar is adorable.  I also like the Power Witch's clothing.  It's very stylish.  There's not much to say about this chapter other than it's cute and the typesetting was a pain in the behind to do.  Halfway through, my mouse hand started to twitch on it own from exhaustion.  There were too many font styles used and lots of dialog outside of text bubbles...ugh... Now on to the links!

Links to the "The scarecrow of Oz" chapter 3:  (Zip) (PDF)

Next up is the "Ouran High School Host Club" special chapter from Lala 9 2011 followed by "Seigi no Mikata".