Jul 21, 2011

New Ouran High School Host Club Special Chapters are Coming!! Kuro Lala!! and More!!

    I just got Lala 9 today and there's an Ouran special chapter in it!  There I will postpone the last two releases scheduled this month to get that out ASAP.
    The chapter will be continued into Lala 10!  Ouran will also be on the cover of Lala 10!  So we will be getting at least 2 special Ouran chapters!  Yay!

    Kuro Lala!!

    There also something call "Kuro Lala"  (Black Lala) coming out in September.  This is part of Lala magazine's 35th anniversary.  I will do my best to get my hands on this Special collection of material from the folks at Lala.  If it's like the Natsume Yuujinchou special magazine, then it will sell out immediately.  If you want a copy, please let me know, and I'll place an order for you when I buy my copy.

    And finally, some goodies from Lala 9.  Here are some Lala 35th anniversary commemorative illustrations from our favorite artists!



    Hana to Yume Announcements!
    • It looks like there will be some special "Hana Kimi" chapters starting in issue 17.  I'm still trying to verify this.
    • There are special "The Scarecrow of Oz" and "Furou Kyoudai" chapter in the latest issue!