Mar 25, 2011

Please Save my Banner from an Angry Bird!!! (This Blog Needs a New Banner)


Update:  Banner Dimension 1050 px by 200 px, leave ~400 px by 50 px space and the bottom left for the navigation links.  Examples:



Update:  Woot! I've got 5 or 6 lovely banners now!  How about some "smuggy" ones?  Or huggles?

Update:  Oooh!   I've received my first banner and it's very nice!  Keep 'em coming!

Hello all!  It's time to refresh this blog's banner for spring!  I really liked getting reader created banners last time I updated, so I'm looking to the community again.  Please leave comments either with ideas or links to banners you've made yourself.  If you want a piece of artwork from any of our series to work with, send me some e-mail, and I'll see what I can do to help.  If I get a good selection of banners, perhaps I will rotate through them.