Mar 29, 2011

April 2011 at Omari's Sister

Take a good look at the cover of this month's Aria magazine.  It's so pretty!

I'm gonna call March over two days ahead because the next two days I will not be doing much manga-wise.  It's ;p and :/ at the same time. Hahaha!  Darned that real life of mine!

First an announcement for "Junketsu + Kareshi" fans, of which I know there are many of you and I know initially this is going to upset you...but I'm doing what's best for the sake of the story's continuity and everyone's sanity (including my own).  Shouoto-sensei is taking a month off, so J+K chapter 10 will not release until late May in Aria 7.  After taking a look at chapter 9, I've decided that where it left off in chapter 8 is less agonizing than doing chapter 9 now and leaving you all and myself hanging off the edge of a nasty cliffhanger for 2 months.  So instead we will do a J+K chapter 9 and 10 double release late May/early June instead.  Trust me, you will thank me later for doing it this way.

Now that that bit of business is done, here's what we've got planned for April!
  • "Magnolia" Chp 9
  • "Yukarism" Chp 4
  • "The Ghost Apartment Manager" Chp 3
  • "Akagami no Shirayukihime" Chp 24
  • "Kemono Kingdom: Zoo" Chp 4
  • The "Scarecrow of Oz" Chp 1
  • The second "Furou Kyoudai" one-shot
  • The Big Spring One-Shot:  "Nanairo no Mukou"
There may be some changes to this plan depending on whether we decide to translate "3 Hearts".

Happy Spring Everyone!