Oct 31, 2010

Happy Halloween: Junketsu + Kareshi Chapter 4


I can't believe we finished this before the end of Halloween night!  It was such a joy translating and editing the images in the chapter :).  I love handling beautiful drawings!  I couldn't redraw the intro color 2-page spread, but I did redraw/extrapolate the gap between the pages of a very important scene.  All hail the mighty PhotoShop Pen Tool! Anyhow Happy Halloween!

Links to "Junketsu + Kareshi" chapter 4 (Zip) (PDF) -- Retired

I don't know what to make of the ending, but I'm guessing this is the end of the "prologue" and now we get into the meat of the story.  I wonder who's gonna go ape-sh** in chapter 5 after such a threat?  Will it be Kana, Aki, or Shiranui?  Personally, I hope it's Kana.  But I guess we'll just have to wait and see in Chapter 5.

Next up is "Magnolia."  Ahhh, yes,  "Lover Boy" moves quickly...and I'm sorry to report, that we will not fully find out the answer to the question in the poll because Lover Boy is just too intoxicating and hogs the entire chapter.   So, we'll have to wait until chapter 5 to see how that bomb drops.  But, I like Lover Boy, so I'm looking forward to translating the chapter.