Mar 2, 2010

Help! We Need Another Translator

There's too much lovely manga out there for me to keep up with, so I need some help with Japanese-to-English translation.  At the minimum I need someone who's around who can answer my translation questions when I'm stuck.  At the most, the sky's the limit -- translate as much as you want and work on whatever projects you want.  Requirements:  I'd love to have a native speaker, but if you're better than I am, that will do.  Also,  please don't apply if you are under 18.  It's too much of a hassle dealing with parent restricted computer usage.  Please send me an e-mail if you are interested (use the contact button in the menu bar).  I'll give you a little test.  The group is fast paced, but I'm pretty easy-going as long as I know when you can do what.