Nov 16, 2013

Time to Start thinking about Best of 2013 Lists

We're heading toward the end of the year, so it's about time to start the end of the year summaries.  I honestly don't have much time to read manga outside of what we translate for Crimson Flower and Omari's Sister, so I look to the readers for advice about what was good from 2013. So please take a little time to list in the comments section your favorite new manga series and oneshots from 2013.

My two favorite new series are "Kanojo ni Naru Hi" and "Baraou no Souretsu". Nothing stands out on the tip of my mind with respect to oneshots.  Most of them were very good, so it's hard to choose. I'll have to give it some more thought.

Anyhow... I'm eager to see what the readers recommend and to have the discussion about 2013. Personally, I think it was a very good year for shoujo and josei.