Nov 26, 2013

"Baraou no Souretsu" Chapter 2

Real life is dominating this week, so instead of three releases, I think we'll only have this one.  I'm cooking a small Thanksgiving for three this year and baking some mini-pies to give to folks.  I'm also leaving the house to do fun things with my husband and friends... so whee! Manga will have to wait until next week when the Thanksgiving holiday is over.  Honestly, I was itching to get out Lip Smoke and our new Toyota Yuu series because they are so good.  I have a lot Lip Smoke feelings to express.

Anyhow, here's the second chapter of "Baraou no  Souretsu". I had the chance to watch the 1950's Sir Lauren Olivier version of "Richard III" on Netflix. The production was pretty bad, though Olivier was fun to watch. Anyhow, the events in the manga now take place before the events in the play. Just as the play is, a lot of this is fictionalized for dramatization -- obviously, since Richard is gender bent. But still there are some historical facts that underlie the events in this chapter.

And now onto the release!
Links to "Baraou no Souretsu" Chapter 2: LICENSED

Until next week!