Feb 28, 2011

The Scarecrow of Oz Chapter 2

Here's the second "The Scarecrow of Oz" one-shot.  It truly is a follow-up to the first one-shot and ties up the lose end with the Tin Man.  In March we will release "The Scarecrow of Oz" serialization.  The serialization will only be three chapters long and is currently running in "Hana to Yume" magazine.  The serialization covers the third witch who chose the beast.  (The little lion beasty is adorable!).

Links to "The Scarecrow of Oz II": (Zip) (PDF)

As of now, I don't know what's up next.  We have a few projects that are well on their way to completion, but I don't know which one is going to be completed first.  Also, I start jury duty tomorrow, so unless I get dismissed tomorrow, I'll be busy with real life for the next two weeks and we will probably only be able to put out one release over that time.