Aug 11, 2010

New Series: "Junketsu + Kareshi" Chapter 1




"Junketsu + Kareshi" ("Pureblood + Boyfriend")  is another new series from "Aria" magazine.  I will definitely be translating the second chapter because I want to know what happens next and the chapter left me with lots of questions.  As with "Pika Ichi," I will decide whether to continue this series based on the second chapter.  As always, your feedback is appreciated and wanted.

Link to "Junketsu + Kareshi" Chp 1 (ZIP - high quality) (PDF - lower quality, but convenient) -- Retired

This is yet another vampire romance, however, this particular vampire does bite and he may not be a nice guy.  I have a lot of hope for this story because I'm tired of vampires who don't act like vampires.

I should be getting LalaDX 9 this afternoon, which means I can finally start on AnS and ZHD.  AnS 20 should be released in about a week.