Apr 5, 2013

"Magnolia" Chapter 29

This chapter is the prelude to the next arc in "Magnolia".  I think I now understand that this series is built on a string of social functions. In that way this series feels very Victorian. I'm actually a sucker for stories like this. I love party intrigue and "action" that takes place in the form of clever conversation.

I'm pretty excited about this arc because it looks like the Black Twins will be heavily involved. I really like them and it looks like Naked Ape is going to play with their gender confusion. It's delicious and dangerous. I'm really worried about Robert(a). He (she?) seems quite vulnerable. I can't wait for chapter 31. Yeeks...Robert... you're too innocent for this craziness. Protect your heart, precious (girl?).

Haha! Onto the release!
Link to "Magnolia" Chapter 29: (Zip) (PDF)

Next up is "Pochamani" Chapter 6, "Ore to Atashi no Kareshisama" Chapter 4, and then mo' "Rex Fabula"! Mo' "Rex Fabula" and mo' "Rex Fabula".