Jan 3, 2012

January 2012 at Omari's Sister

Recruitment:  WE NEED REDRAW ARTISTS!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and are now ready to attack a new year.

I'm happy to have 2011 over with.  It's not that it was a bad year, it's more like I hope 2012 is a better year. Mostly, I would like the economy to come back so it will be easier to find a job.  I've pretty much accepted that I'm not going to get an engineering job like the one I used to have, but I'm still hopeful.  I would really like to get back into doing R&D for consumer electronics.

That said, let's get on to the business of January.  For the past 3 months we've been blowing out one-shots, so now it's time to catch up on our series.  We still have a few one-shots that are closed to being done, so we will release those as they are ready.  Here's what we have planned:
Series:
  • "Fushigi no Maria-kun" Chp 4
  • "Ore to Atashi no Kareshi-sama" Chp 1
  • "Ojousama no Untenshu" Chp 1
  • "Magnolia" Chp 18
  • "Lily" Chp 3
  • "Yukarism" Chp 10
  • "The Ghost Apartment Manager" Chp 9
One-shots:
  • "Saigo no Negai"
  • "Komugi and the Cuisine of the World Boys"
  • "Wild Wing"
Bakeneko's Lair:
  • "Rex Fabula" Chp 4
  • "Kemono Kingdom" Chp 8
We have another one-shot that we may try to pull off.  We'll see, though.  I'm trying to stay focused.

Please check the release schedule track our progress on various releases and follow our release feed on Twitter (@OmarissisterRel) to be alerted as we do chapter or a one-shot releases.