Jun 24, 2010

New Poll: What to do with Joshua?

First of all:
DAMN YOU, JOSHUA!!!!
He's definitely earned the "boo-boo" face from me ;p.

I honestly never though Joshua could be so despicable.   Yet, he's so pathetic that I can't completely hate him.  It's like, "There, there little monkey.  What happened?  Not enough hugs?"  And, yet, I want to leap into the pages and beat Joshua senseless when I think about poor Johanne who is now imprisoned in a comfy jail awaiting execution or rescue or the perfect time to escape in order to, perhaps, finish what he started at the end of chapter 14.  (I'm having popcorn while translating if Johanne flies the coop.  Personally, I was looking forward to commando-style Yuda -- eep! That came out wrong...)  Anyhow...I'm a nice person who doesn't condone fictional murder, but believes in a good fictional sack beating for those characters who deserve it.  However, I want to know how you all feel.  Does Joshua need a sack beating (2 varieties to choose from), a hug, or to die a convenient "Disney Death?"  Take the poll!  Leave comments if you want to talk about Joshua or anything ZHD chp 17.