Apr 15, 2015

"Sabaku no Harem" Chapter 6

First of all, I'd like to thank Ichigo Stars and Silverlunar for doing some crazy Photoshop gymnastics to get the redraws done for this chapter.

Ugh... as soon as we catch up, a new chapter comes out with another special chapter coming out in Lala 9 days from now. And with that, we're two chapters in the hole again. This series is going to be the death of me and the redraw artists! I hope it's printed in the good section of Lala and it's less than 50 pages. Please, please, let it be a short with a nice raw. But before we get back to this series, I would like to release "Bread & Butter" chapter 5 and catch up on the "Kanojo ni Naru Hi's".

This is pretty heavy chapter. I'll write my thoughts about it on the Lovely Manga blog sometime tomorrow. Chapter 7 is a fun filler chapter. I assume the second Lala Special chapter will also be filler.

And now onto the release!

Links to "Sabaku no Harem" Chapter 6: (PDF) (Zip)

Next up is the rest "Nemurenu no Ou ni Sasagu Yogatari". The series itself is 4 chapters total from Lala DX. The tankoubon contains a prequel chapter and an extra short. We will release those too. Chapter 2 will come out by Friday. Chapter 3 is a rarity for us. It's a lovely same-sex love story. Please look forward to it.