Mar 28, 2012

"Yukarism" Chapter 11

Here is the final chapter of "Yukarism" before it went on hiatus.  I don't know when "Yukarism" will return, but I hope it's not too long and I hope the series isn't abandoned.  It's too good of a series to kill before it's done.  It does worry me, though, like the other series that went on hiatus, when it does return the story will be rushed to an end.*Wringing hands*


Anyhow, we learn more about Kazuma's woes and we begin to understand why he's doomed and why he's so freaking insane.  I feel so bad that his happy little family was broken.  Poor Kazuma T_T.

Onto the link!

Link to "Yukarism" chapter 11: LICENSED

Next up!  I don't know.  Let's all be surprised together.  It may be a week or so before a new release.  There are a lot of projects that need prepping for typesetting, so I will spend the rest of month prepping and deploying projects the typesetters.  I will, though, do some other blog entries to fill the void.  I bought lots of manga in March ^^.

Oh!  and we are recruiting!  Please see our recruiting call here.