Sep 7, 2009

Arakure chp 42 Translation

Update:  09/12/2009 -- Thanks to yourojousama who noticed page 21 was missing.   I have added page 21 to the original file.  It can be downloaded via the link below.
---------------------------------------

Here's Arakure Chp 42.  We see some more progress between Sachie and Rakuto.  It seems that it's Sachie's turn to start figuring out how she feels.  This story arc goes for quite a few a chapters, so hang in there while I will do my best to get them out in a timely manner, since I, too, am eager to know how this will all turn out.  Haha!!  Rest assured volume 8 will be out in the US from Viz in early October.  At that time I will kill the links, and all of you who can, should go and support the author by purchasing the manga.

Link to chp 42 v2 (09/12/2009)


As usual, please do not upload this to any of the manga aggregator sites without my permission.  Also, if you detect any errors, please leave me a comment or a kind e-mail and I will address the error ASAP.