Apr 1, 2015

I'm Back! (and Recruitment)

I'm back from the sticks! My grandmother's spirits were greatly lifted by our visit, so I'm glad I went. I read a few first volume of some shoujo manga series, so look out for some reviews on the Lovely Manga Blog.  I talked with key Crimson Flower members about picking up some new series. And it looks like from the survey, readers want us to continue "Sabaku no Harem", so we will as long as it stays a Lala DX series (there will be another special chapter in Lala next month.) Needless to say, I missed blogging, I missed translating, and I missed Photoshopping. I'm pumped! And I am ready to hobby my ass off!

We need help at Crimson Flower to finish off some series and start new ones.  Our greatest areas of need are typesetting and redrawing. If you have experience doing either of these and can spare some time, even on a temporary basis, please contact me, Kuroneko003 via the link in the upper right hand corner of this blog. Also, please see our recruitment page for description of all positions.

We will announce new series as we become able to work on them.