Mar 1, 2011

March At Omari's Sister

Phew!  February was fast and furious!  I hope all of you had a great Valentine's Day filled with candy and fun.  I'd like to thank all of the Omari's Sister volunteers for a highly productive month and for all their hard work.  We've really stepped up our game and I'm proud that we've been able to produce some gorgeous releases :).  Cookies for everyone!

Onto March! I completed my jury duty service.  I wasn't selected for a jury, but still it was a worthwhile experience and I'm proud to do my service as a US citizen.

I received Aria 4 today and "Pika Ichi" continues to improve.  Something pretty neat pops up at the end of chapter 8, so I'm pumped up again about the series :).  Magnolia chapter 8 is WOW!!!  I haven't stopped internally squealing since I saw it this afternoon.  J+K Chapter 8 is filled with yummy Aki drawings and we get deeper into the matter of Kana's brother Masayuki.  There's lots of good stuff this month from Aria.  Aria also starts more new series this month and next month.  I wish we could do more...but, we are swamped.

I've decided to take a break from Orange Chocolate for a few months.  We will resume the series in June.   I'm sorry to all you OC fans out there, but the break is needed to refresh my perspective on the series so I can give you the best translation I can.  I can say, though, after the sports festival arc, the story does get back on track.  It's just that right now I can't handle the next two chapters of the sports festival arc.

Here's what we have planned for March:
  • Magnolia Chp 8
  • J+K Chp 8
  • Pika Ichi Chp 6 and 7
  • One Shot: Vahlia's Bridegroom (joint with The Zero Alliance)
  • Akagami no Shirayukihime Chp 23
  • Yukarism Chp 3
  • One-Shot: World's End Garden