Mar 18, 2011

"Yukarism" Chapter 3

This series gets better with each chapter.  It's funny, sweet, and fun all at the same time!  And on top of that, the artwork is wonderful! I hope Shiomi-sensei can keep up the momentum with this series.

Links to "Yukarism" chapter 3: LICENSED

Spoiler Alert! Spoilers Ahead!
My Thoughts on the Chapter:

Hitoha!  She's so cute.  I hope this isn't the last we see of her present self, Emi.

Mahoro is a constant source of laughter for me in this chapter.  She so oblivious to her own hypocrisy.  She's hysterically jealous and just plain funny.  I wonder if what she's expressing now is what was going on internally in her past life as Kazuma.  I wonder the same about the hug.  Yukari looks very sincere while doing it.  I wonder is this something he wanted to do to Kazuma as Yuumurasaki in the past, but couldn't because of social barriers.

I'm looking for to chapter 4 and the introduction of a potential antagonist who rivals the smugness of "Smuggy Wolf".

Next up is "The Ghost Apartment Manager" chapter 2 followed by our winter-to-spring transition one-shot, "World's End Garden".