May 14, 2012

"Rex Fabula" Chapter 5

This is our first Omari's Sister release of "Rex Fabula"!  A little warning about this chapter: the monsters in this series run around naked and have human breasts. It's a weird artist choice, but I didn't think it was indecent because there is nothing sexual about them.  It's distracting at first, but you'll get used it.

This chapter is pretty intense psychologically and action-wise.  We get to see Hamare in action as he figures out what his weapon is and how to use it. Though, by the end chapter, I couldn't really say what his weapon was, but it's quite effective.  I'd like to hear some reader's ideas on what went on with the "weapon". I don't think that it will be clear until we see Homare use it again. Haha! You'll see what I mean after you read the chapter.  It reminds me of what Rose did in the last episode of the first season of "Doctor Who".

Onto the link!

Link to "Rex Fabula" Chapter 5: (PDF)

Next up! "Rex Fabula" Chapter 6 should release either tomorrow evening or Wednesday morning.  After that, will be the next two chapters of "The Ghost Apartment Manager".