May 25, 2012

"Magnolia" Chp 22

Update:  If you are having problems viewing this file, please upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 8 or above).  Just this once, I have re-crunched the file so it is compatible with version 6 and above.  If you are using some other PDF reader, all bets are off moving forward. This is the last time I will crunch a file to be viewed by an ancient version of Acrobat.

This seems like a bridge chapter to the next story arc.  Not much new is revealed in this chapter, but it's necessary to cement some of the ideas introduced in the last chapter.  The end of the chapter, though is pretty significant.  The question for me is whether what happened means that Ayato has accepted matters and has decided to be pro-active.  And what about Hugo? I'm gonna be so mad if he rips Ayato's heart out. Well, we'll know his initial reaction in a week or so.

Anyhow...onto the link!
Link to Magnolia chapter 22:  (PDF)

Next up!  I'm gonna try to get AnS Chp 34 out before the end of the month.  I can't guarantee it though. MIB3 is waiting for me.

Reminders!
  • Omari's Sister is in great need of cleaners who can also do advanced level cloning and redrawing. 
  • Please buy my magazine goodies and lightly used manga!  There's lots of great books and items for sale!  (Link)
  • I'm taking pre-orders for Aoi Lala.  Information is here (Link)