Jan 16, 2012

December 2011 Manga Purchases

I meant to do this post earlier, but I hadn't made the time until now.  I'm taking a little break from translating before my brain completely melts.  "Ore to Atashi no Kareshi-sama" is turning out sweeter than I thought it would be.  I'm glad we are picking it up :).

Here's a list of manga I bought last December.

English Paperback:
  • "Kamisama Kiss" Volume 6 -- cute and wonderful as usual
  • "Natsume's Book of Friends" Volume 9 & 10 -- little a mini-vacation
  • "Dawn of Arcana" Volume1 -- A new favorite
Japanese Paperback:
  • "Soredemo Sekai was Utsukushii" Volume 1 (by Shiina Dai) -- prepping to translate after we finish "Fushigi no Maria-kun"
  • "Yukarism" Volume 2
  • "Rex Fabula" Volume 1
  • "Magnolia" Volume 3 + Drama CD
  • "The Devil's Puzzle" -- Me likey!  Hopefully, we can translate this the second half of 2012
Ipad
  • "Ai Ore" Volume 3 -- couldn't finish.  I'm done with this series.