Dec 30, 2012

Ojousama no Untenshu Chapter 9 (Final)

At last! The final chapter! It's always bittersweet to finish a series. It's nice to tick a project off my to-do list, but at the same time I'm going to miss theses characters. Overall, I'm pleased with the way this series ends. I like the way Sayaka sticks up for herself in the end against her father.  There are two short omakes after this (LINK)

Onto the release!
Link to "Ojousama no Untenshu" Chapter 9: (Zip) (PDF) Please do not upload EITHER of these files to another website or a manga aggregator.  I hate them.

Next up will be "Pochamani" Chapter 2. Expect it toward the end of the week. Pochamani has A LOT of dialog, so it's going to take some time to translate (also because the slang and loose Japanese) and letter. I expect a lot of folks are going to raging at Tagami after reading the chapter.  An interesting "wrinkle" comes up.  After that will be two chapters of "Magnolia" and the next chapter of "Lily." Lily is going towards being a little racy. It seems a lot more "josei" than "Magnolia." Anyhow, for those of you who like over the top shoujo drama, Magnolia and Lily will be the shot of smack you crave.