Jan 25, 2012

New Series: "Ojousama no Untenshu" ("The Young Lady's Chauffeur") Chapter 1


At long last, we get started on this series.  Again, this is another casualty of "Kuro Lala" and "Shiro Lala".  Hopefully, though, now that we are started, we can put out a chapter every month or two.  This is another series with CRAZY redraws, so I can't guarantee monthly releases, but we'll do our best.  We are doing this series in conjunction with Heart Crusade.  Heart Crusade will be helping out with some of horrendous redraws.

And now onto the series:  This first chapter was very compelling to me and I want to see more of this couple as soon as possible.  I've already seen how this series end, which makes me want to get through it as quickly as possible.  Unfortunately, I'm no time traveler and I can't split into multiple duplicates of myself, so I'll just have to be patient and let the team have the time to do what they do best.

This is the first series that I've felt the need to use "stiff language" while writing the English Adaptation.  "Stiff language" is not my strength, so I admit there's lots of room for improvement.  Still it's fun to stretch.  Hopefully, as the series continues I will get better at more formal sounding language.  Hahaha!  I guess I should have read all that Jane Austen crap in high school (yep...skipped them and just wrote reports based on class notes. I was into Tom Clancy and the like at the time and those kind of books instantly put me to sleep.)  That said, I want to thank Amrai and Blottyparchment for their excellent translation work.

Onto the links!

Please do not upload this to any of the manga aggregation websites.  There is no need to since the files are readily available here, and in light of recent evens, it doesn't help anyone to support criminal websites.


Links to "Ojousama no Untenshu": (Zip) (PDF)

Next up will be the double release of "Magnolia" Chp 18 and "Lily" Chp 3.  After that, we will begin releasing the new one-shots from our favorite mangaka!  The first one will be from Bisco Hatori!