Nov 21, 2010

One-shot Sequels!!!


W00t!  Well, color me happy!  Look what came with Hana to Yume Issue 24/2010!  A wonderful book with sequels to "The Scarecrow of Oz" and "Furou Kyoudai." *Hana to Akuma Spoilers Ahead*  Also in Hana to Yume issue 24 is the final chapter of "Hana to Akuma" which features (highlight white space to read) Hana and Vivi's wedding and off into the distant future -- half demon half human babies!!!  Unfortunately, Hana got old and died...but Vivi's happy happy with his kids.  Don't know what's going on with fandom, but I'm tempted to finish up the last three chapters... Update! It looks like translation of "Hana to Akuma" has resumed!  Hooray for Kokoro no Oasis!

Oh, and if you are wondering what the other two one-shots are, I don't know yet, but I'll find out and see if they are worth translating.

Anyhow, a bunch of unanticipated manga and vacations got thrown at me, so I have to re-prioritize and re-jigger the schedule for the next few months.  There's too much good stuff and not enough staff.  But, as a "manager" I cannot take on anymore staff...so I have re-jigger things.