Mar 28, 2010

Ouran High School Host Club Chp 79 + Chp 80 Previews

Finally, we get a chapter that takes us back to the Ouran we all know and love!  I have great expectations for fun and humor in chapter 80 :).  As for whether chapter 81 is the last chapter, I don't know and I really don't understand how the rumor got started.  So far, I have not seen anything in the magazines to indicate that Ouran is ending soon.  My best guess is that the Suou-family-strife story arc will conclude in chapter 81.  Either way, we'll just have to wait and see.  Moving on, here's the link.

Link to Ouran Chp 79 (Retired)

Next up is the last Hana-Kimi omake.  Since we finished Ouran ahead of schedule (thanks to some last minute cleaning help from Sephyna!), the some of the release dates of our other series have been moved up!  Please check the release page for the latest schedule updates!