Mar 3, 2010

It's Oscar Time! Take the Poll!

I know this has nothing to do with anime or manga, but it's Oscar time!  I love Oscar night!  I like the Oscar telecast and I like seeing the stars in their beautiful clothes as they walk the red carpet.  I hope someday to actually see the read carpet live since I live within driving distance of the venue.  Anyhow, in honor of Oscar night, I've set up a very quick poll.  Choose which movie should win best picture this year.

Of this year's best picture nominees, I've seen:
  • Avatar
  • The Hurt Locker
  • Up
  • Up in the Air
  • District 9
  • Inglourious Basterds
I'd like to see the other movies, but they didn't come out near me, so I have to wait until they are out for rental or on-demand.

If any of you have been paying attention to my Twitter feed, then you know which movie I want to win Best Picture and which movie I absolutely despise.