Oct 6, 2009

Arakure Chp 47 Translation

Here's Arakure Chp 47.  At the expense of his own feelings, Azuma finally "mans-up" in order to push Sachie and Rakuto together.  Unfortunately, it's gonna take a few chapters for Sachie to sort out her feelings.  I think this chapter is okay, though, I don't understand why the mangaka acts as though Rakuto has never told Azuma how he feels about Sachie.  It came up when Azuma found the New Years card and Rakuto told Azuma that if he confessed to Sachie, then he "wouldn't be able to stop."  It also seemed weird that Azuma is shocked by the appearance of another New Years card ... and that Sachie doesn't seem to get that "Rakuto Igarashi" is the same "Rakuto Igarashi."   Well, I've decided to put that all aside and just enjoy the story.  Anyhow, here's the link:

Link to Arakure Chp 47

"Zettai Heiwa Diasakusen" Chp 13 should be coming out in Lala DX 11 on Friday or Saturday.  I don't think I'll be able to sneak in Arakure Chp 48 before that time.  I will start translating it tomorrow, though, and then break when ZHD is out.  Also, it's now just a little more than two-weeks until Ouran Chp 75.  It's been a long wait!  I hope the new chapter will be worth the agony we've all suffered.