Jun 19, 2015

Oneshot: "Saite no Kimi wo Wasurenai" (You're the Worst, but I won't Forget you) by Yuu Mitsuha

As one of the proofreaders pointed out, it's been a long time since we've released a oneshot. Yep! It's been since February. We've been pushing really hard to catch up on our top priority monthly series, and now that we've pretty much caught up, we can start releasing oneshots again.

This oneshot has been translated and sitting on the back burner for about a year. I think this may be our first oneshot from Betsucomi magazine. Anyhow, this is pretty straight forward girl friendship shoujo, so I don't feel the need to write my thoughts about this oneshot. For me it's nostalgic because I've been on both ends of the ignore-a-former-friend situation. Although, it's a bittersweet, I think this oneshot is very calming and pleasant read.

Thanks to Peonine for a lovely translation and to our new letterer, Cortz, for completing the lettering very quickly.

And now onto the release!
Link to "Saite no Kimi wo Wasurenai": (PDF) (Zip)

Next up will be two chapters of "Sabaku no Harem"! After that, it will be oneshots. I haven't decide what's gonna be first, though. Today, I'll pick 4 for us to work on for the first wave. Given the sad news in the US at present, I'll choose some cheery oneshots to start.