Aug 7, 2012

July 2012 Statistics

Here are some statistics from July.  We passed the 3 million views mark! That was pretty cool. Readership has dropped somewhat with the absence of "Akagami no Shirayukihime." It doesn't impact what we do, but it's interesting see what people come to the blog for and what people often check for on the blog. Most of those views lasted less than a second.  To be honest, I kinda enjoyed not having the AnS hanging over my shoulder for the last two months.

We didn't have as many releases as we had hoped in July.  "Detarame Mousouryoku Opera" killed the first 10 days of the month for me and Ichi.  I've started on the last chapter, but I was so mad at how much time it chewed up that I've put it aside until can forgive the series and finish it.

Okay, onto the stats!

Top 10 Visiting Countries
  1. United State (CA, NY, TX, MA, VA -- hello to all of you in VA)
  2. Canada
  3. France
  4. Philippines
  5. Australia
  6. Indonesia
  7. Germany
  8. Malaysia
  9. UK
  10. Singapore
Top 5 Releases
  1. One-Shot:  "00 Day of Summer Holiday"
  2. "Detarame Mousouryoku Opera" Chapter 2
  3. One-Shot: "Taiyou no Yuki"
  4. "Ojou-sama no Untenshu" Chapter3
  5. "Lily" Chapter 4
Mobile usage is up 5% since the last time I looked at the data.  The top mobile devices used to access the blog are the iPad, iPhone/iPod Touch, and the Asus Transformer Prime.