Dec 7, 2011

November 2011 Manga Purchases

I didn't purchase many books in November.  I guess it's because there wasn't a lot manga released.  Anyhow, here's a list of the manga I purchased this past November.

English Language
  • "Princess Knight" part 1 by Osamu Tezuka -- Old.  This is nice as a historical artifact, but unless you have a young child to read this to or you're a manga scholar, I think you can skip it.
iPad 
  • "Ai Ore" Volume 3 -- I'm done with this series.  It no longer holds my attention.
Japanese Language
  • "Hana no Kishi" ("Knight of Flower") Volume 5 by Nishikata Mai -- I was hoping for some extras :(.
  • "Boku to Kanojo no XXX" ("Your and My Secret") Volume 8 by Morinaga Ai -- the series ends very satisfyingly.
December will be a quite a different story.  Lots of manga was released in December in time for the holiday season.