Nov 1, 2009

Anime I'm Currently Watching -- Fall 2009

Here's what I'm watching currently:

  • Darker than Black Season 2
  • The Sacred Blacksmith
  • Nyan Koi
  • Kimi ni Todoke (ow, my rotten teeth ... I don't know if I can get through this one completely)
  • Umineko no Naku Koro ni
  • Inuyasha
  • Hanasakeru Seishonen
  • Yumeiro Patissiere (too adorable to resist!)
  • Guin Saga (1 more episode to go!) Done!  Great series!
In Purgatory:
  • Tegami Bachi (Letter Bee)
Gave up on:
  • A Certain Scientific Railgun -- all fan service, no storyline, and no relation to the original series
  • 11Eyes -- boring and the lead female character is too helpless
  • Fairytale -- ??? looks like a "One Piece" clone and I'm the wrong demographic. 
  • Armed Librarians -- hubby and I didn't get it :(.
  • Tegami Bachi (Letter Bees) -- huh?