Sep 18, 2009

Arakure Chp 44 Translation

Here's "Arakure" Chp 44.  I have to apologize now for the poor translation.  The Head Chef speaks in thick colloquialisms and uses lots of contracted words, so I had to take a guess with the words I could figure out as to what he could be saying.  I searched the Internet for clues, but ultimately, I decided that I wouldn't find anything definitive in the amount of time I was willing to devote to the search.  Hopefully, I was able to reasonably infer his dialog.  It'll be interested to see the Viz translation for comparison.  Anyhow, there's a nice two page spread that I took a lot of care to paste together and repair such that it looks like one image.  I will using it in a wallpaper I'm planning (yep, I will be a taking a few days off from translating to make an "Arakure" wallpaper.  I'm planning another wallpaper like the one with Rakuto dancing, that is collaged with some 3-D/paper elements.  This chapter was too beautiful not to inspire wallpaper.).  Anyhow, here's the link:

Link to Arakure Chp 44

The next chapter is really emotional and the chapter after that, we get some more movement with Sachie and Rakuto as Rakuto finally uses his "Anything" coupon.  Heheheh ... Look forward to it!