Jan 17, 2013

Detarame Mousouryoku Opera Chapters 1 - 3 (end)

Phew! I am so glad to have this series behind me now! Yeah, I bitched and moaned at every step, but it's a very good short series and I'm glad I went through the aggravation. Like "Seigi no Mikata," this feels like it was only the beginning of a longer story. I would like to see that longer story, but not if I have to translate it.  (It's my hope that Viz will continue to publish English versions of Bisco Hatori's works. Honestly, Hatori-sensei's works need to be professionally translated because her writing is a difficult read.) And with this, another series is complete!

Well, there's not much to say, so I'll just get on with the releases. I'm including ZIPs of the first two chapters also so you all can make fan art. Please do not upload these files to any of the manga aggregators.

Links to "Detarame Mousouryoku Opera":
Next up! Mo' "Magnolia" ! Mo' "Magnolia" and "Lily" too!