Jun 8, 2010

"Seirei Produce" Chapter 2


Here is "Seirei Produce" Chapter 2:

Link to "Seirei Produce" Chapter 2
Spanish Version (Coming Soon)
French Version (Coming Soon)

In this chapter we get more of a feel for Shiina and her family situation.  I really like Shiina! Her mother is pretty funny too.   Amane's, though, is a brat and is treated a little too much like eye candy (he kinda reminds me of "Aram" from "Meru Puri".  But turn about is fair play  I like this series, so we will take it on as a project!

Lala DX 7/2010 should be ready for me to pick up tomorrow.  According to the cover displayed on Amazon Japan, "Akagami no Shirayukihime" will be 45-pages!  I don't see anything on the cover about ZHD, but I do see the mangaka's name on the cover with a list of others names...hmm...I guess we'll find out what that's about tomorrow.